WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical
- Products sold by Alaska Elixirs Vape LLC are intended for use by persons of legal age or older.
- Products sold by Alaska Elixirs Vape LLC are not intended for children, women who are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Products sold by Alaska Elixirs Vape LLCare not a smoking cessation product and they have not been tested as such.
- Products sold by Alaska Elixirs Vape LLC are not intended for persons with or at risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, or taking any type of medication especially medicine for depression or asthma. Always consult a licensed physician prior to use.
E-liquids & Nicotine Warnings:
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous, with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. Nicotine is extremely habit forming. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine use may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you come into contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately seek medical help.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Please do not puncture cartridges or drink the e-liquids.
- Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may result in nicotine overdose.
- E-liquids may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners in the flavoring. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients of e-liquid, such as propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and food/beverage flavorings. A small percentage of people have allergies to propylene glycol, present in many, but not all, e-liquids.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Not for use by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant.
Hardware and Equipments (Atomizers / Mods):
- Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use accordingly.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquids are not approved by the FDA.
- We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.3Ω in resistance.
- Cease the use of any equipment if there are any slight indications of malfunction.
- Mechanical mods and hybrid connection mods are advanced user items. Please understand all safety procedures before attempting to use.
- WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate and is not suitable for e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
- All Li-ion batteries may vent or explode if they are misused.
- Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
- Never leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- Never store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be safely stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0 volts.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
All products are used at Your Own Risk. Alaska Elixirs Vape LLC, is not responsible for any damages done to any property or person.